January 25 - February 4: Iyengar yoga seminar with Tatyana Tolochkova
January 25 - February 4: Iyengar yoga seminar with Tatyana Tolochkova - Senior Int.1 Certificate -
About the teacher:
Tatyana has been practicing Iyengar Yoga since 1995, teaches since 1998. Has a certificate of Senior 1 Int. Education - Yoga Institute in Sri B.K.S.
Iyengar in Pune, Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI). For many years she was one of the leading teachers of the Iyengar Yoga Center in Moscow. Since 2007, she lives and conducts classes in Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India.
The program of the seminar:
- January 24 and 25 - arrival to Bali, transfer to the hotel (2.5-3 hours), check-in, relaxation.
- On January 25 evening yoga session (restoring poses).
- January 25 - February 4 (10 full days with 1 day off) - morning and evening practice (asanas), 5-6 hours a day. Pranayama practice will be included in the morning or evening class.
- February 1 - day off, excursion to waterfalls.
- February 4 - departure from the hotel (if you want and if rooms are available, you can still stay for several days, for an extra fee), transfer to the airport, or travel around Bali (2-3 days, if desired, discussed and paid separately).
Shared accommodation + breakfasts -10 days- from USD 450
Single accommodation + breakfasts -10 days- from USD
Iyengar yoga seminar price USD 450
Flight tickets, transfers are not included.
Better choose flights that arrive in the morning - transfer can be combined with visiting of Batur volcano hot springs.
Price for the individual transfer $ 70 (by car). Group transfer price to be shared among participants.